The terms “we”, “us”, and “RenewShare” “RenewShare Website”, “RenewShare Applications” (Collectively referred to as “RenewShare Platforms”) refers to “Artha Energy Resource LLP” and the terms “you” and “your” refer to you as a “User” of RenewShare Platforms.
RenewShare Platforms, and you unconditionally accept and signify to abide by it
accessing the RenewShare Website or by otherwise providing Us with your Personal
Information or by making use of the services provided by the RenewShare platforms,
and (ii) consent to the Utilisation of your Personal Information in
- You acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and are providing your Personal Information out of your free will or have the appropriate authority (as parent and guardians) to represent a minor if availing service on their behalf. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools).
Further, If you use the services on behalf of someone else (including but not limited
to, as a legal representative of an individual with mental illness) or an entity (such as
your employer), you represent that you are authorized by such individual or entity to
consent on behalf of such individual or entity to our Utilization of such
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing at [email protected] If you do not provide us your Personal Information or if you withdraw the consent to provide us with your Personal Information at any point in time, please note that your withdrawal of consent, may result in RenewShare being unable to provide you with its services or to terminate any existing relationship RenewShare may have with you.
- As a registered RenewShare user, you can modify some of your personal information and your privacy preferences by accessing the My Profile / User Profile section of the RenewShare website.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
In order to provide services to you
we may collect personal Identifiable information from you, We collect such
information when it is necessary for business purposes. We might require
you to voluntarily provide us certain information that personally identifies
you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by
RenewShare. The information that we may collect from you, or about you,
may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Name of the User;
- Birth date/age; Gender
- Address (including country and pin/postal code);
- Financial and KYC information (such as passport, driving licence, proof of possession of Aadhaar number, Voter's Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Phone number/mobile number;
- Email address;
- Records of interaction with our representatives;
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features
used and the amount of storage used;
- Internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics ("Log Data"); and
- Any other information that is willingly shared by you.
(collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Through this website, we only collect PII or PSI specifically involuntarily provided by the users having regards to the purpose for its disclosure. We received limited personal information, Demographic information including gender and occupation, is not actively sought, but maybe submitted when user response to an online application. It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a user’s request.
- If you choose to register or login to our website using a 3rd party single sign on service that authenticates your identity and connects your social media login information (example, LinkedIn, Google, or Twitter) space with a website, we will collect any information or content needed for the registration or login that you have permitted the social media provider to share with us, such as your name and email address. Other information we collect may depend on the privacy settings you have set with your social media provider, so please review the privacy statement or policy of the applicable service.
- In some cases where you have registered for certain services we may store your email address temporarily until we receive confirmation of the information you provided via an email (i.e. Where we send an email to the email address provided as part of your registration to confirm a subscription request).
The methods by which We collect your Personal Information include but are not
limited to the following:
When you access our Website or use any features of our Website;
- When you provide your Personal Information to us;
- During the course of services provided to you by us;
- Through your computer/device, once you have granted permissions to our Website;
- Through RenewShare representatives;
- when you visit or leave our website including our plugins or cookies or similar technology on the site of others, we received the URL of both the sides you came from and the one you go to next. We also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-Ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our service on website or if you use our services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location. Most devices allow you to prevent location data from being sent to us and we honour your settings.
- We record information relating to your use of RenewShare, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, location, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer RenewShare and provide the highest possible level of security and service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of RenewShare. However, you cannot be identified from this aggregate information.
- When you access our Website or use any features of our Website;
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The main purposes of collecting personal information about individuals are as follows:
- Providing services
- Respond to an individual’s request
- Maintaining contact with client
- Keeping client and other contacts informed of the services we offer an industry development that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of service offerings seminars and other events we organise.
- Send you marketing/ promotional communications;
- Send newsletter(s) to user, subject to their subscription;
- General management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- All other lawful purposes related to our business and in furtherance to fulfillment of lawful contract
- Communicate with users and administrators regarding the use of the services;
- Enhance the security in safety of the services for your organization and other users;
- Personalise your and your organization’s Experience as part of our provisions of the services;
- Develop new tools, products, or services for our organization;
- Associate activity on our services across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the services which we provide to your organization;
Associate activity owner service across different device operated by the same
- Contact data and system analytics, including research to improve the service. In these circumstances we shall to the extent possible use di-identified or aggregated data.
- To contact you via phone, SMS or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, obtaining feedback and other security announcements;
- To transfer information about you, if we are merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to you;
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with Us;
- For purposes of KYC verification;
- To build your profile/user account on the Website;
- We may also use the information we collect to operate, maintain, and improve the systems and infrastructure that provide the services. You and your organization authorised to do so and acknowledge that this may also result in improvements to the company’s services, centralised system and infrastructure support the services and Company’s services. For example we may use crash logs from your use of the service to identify and fix bugs that may also be present in the RenewShare Services.
(collectively referred to as "Purpose(s)").
personal information collected by us through This site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected or for the purpose specified above.
5. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- You hereby consent and authorize us to publish feedback obtained by you on our Website.
- User’s financial information are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, User is advised to exercise discretion while saving the payment details.
- You acknowledge that RenewShare may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with Courts and Government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in these instances.
- Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your Personal Information by third-parties outside the scope of our agreement with such third-parties. Further, We will not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of us including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- We may share your Personal Information with our other corporate and/or associate entities and affiliates to (i) help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and cyber security incidents, and (ii) help and detect co-related/related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
We send cookies to your computer and devices in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term cookies refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of RenewShare may not work properly or at all. RenewShare uses third party tools, who may collect anonymous information about your visits to RenewShare using cookies, and interaction with RenewShare products and services. Such third parties may also use information about your visits to RenewShare platforms and services and other web sites to target advertisements for RenewShare's platforms and services. No Personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. These third parties do not know or have access to the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about users. RenewShare users can opt-out of sharing this information with third parties by deactivating cookies, the process of which varies by browser to browser. Please refer to the help file of your browser to understand the process of deactivating Cookies on your browser.
- You hereby acknowledge that RenewShare is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. RenewShare will not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused in relation to your Personal Information
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS:
It may happen that we provide/include links and hyperlinks of third-party websites not owned or managed by us during your interaction with us (“Third-party Websites”). It may also happen that you or other Users may include links and hyperlinks of third-party Websites. The listing of such third-party websites (by you, other Users or by Us) does not imply endorsement of such third-party websites by RenewShare. when you access such Third-party Websites, you will be governed by the terms of such third-party websites. We do not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of any of the third-party websites. We do not bear any liability arising out of your use of third-party websites.
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- RenewShare may keep records of the data collected including but not limited to phone calls received and made for making enquiries, orders, feedback or other purposes for rendering services effectively and efficiently. RenewShare will be the exclusive owner of such data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required and permissible under law.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
- If you need to update your Personal Information or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services, or opt-out of receiving communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the services, for any reason, You may send Us an email and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or RenewShare has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, RenewShare may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services to you. There may be circumstances where RenewShare will not correct, delete or update your Personal Information, including (a) where the Personal Information is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Information is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: